Dnes mi přišla pozvánka do beta testu na novou verzi Parallels Desktop 4.0 for Mac. Zde jsou podrobnosti o připravovaných vlastnostech.
Parallels Desktop 4.0 for Mac Features:
More features will be added soon! Bookmark this page in your web browser to stay up-to-date on the latest Parallels Desktop 4.0 for Mac Beta developments!
The new generation high performance lightweight hypervisor engine allows Parallels Desktop for Mac beta to deliver the industry’s best performance with:
- 2-way SMP per VM (4-way to come)
- 8 GB RAM per VM
- 64-bit guest OS support
- Up to 2 TB virtual hard drives inside a VM
- Full ACPI support
Seamless OS Integration
More of today’s leading OSs means greater flexibility and a more seamless user environment.
- Run Mac OS X Server as a Guest virtual machine
- Experimental Snow Leopard support
- Migration support for VirtualBox VMs via Parallels Transporter
- Support for several Boot Camp partitions on external hard drives
Advanced Video and 3D Graphics
The first to bring Windows-only 3D graphics to the Mac desktop, Parallels continues to drive enhanced performance and 3D support.
- Includes experimental support for DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL 2.0, including DirectX Pixel Shaders 2.0 support
- Up to 128 MB video memory support
Enhanced Enterprise and Developer Support
Smoother, more flexible development for seamless inclusion into an enterprise’s infrastructure and IT environment.
- SDK and open API support to extend manageability
- Scripting support for automation
- Command Line Interface support
- PXE support to boot from the network
- Virtual Machine templates